Monday, July 9, 2012

Transformations!

There is no food involved in this post yet, but it is about my kitchen so the topic of food will not be far behind this post! As many of you know, I have been in the process of remodeling my kitchen. This past weekend I came one stop closer to the finished product. My cabinets, aside from the end panels and hardware, are done. If you are looking for a way to transform and update your kitchen or bath cabinets, you have to check out Rustoleum Cabinet Transformations (this is a link-go ahead and click it). This is an amazing product that gives you professional quality looking cabinet updates on the cheap. The kit to do all those cabinets pictured below (and some that are not pictured) ran me $75.00! In a weekend I went from unfinished cabinets to finished cabinets. That's right my friends in a weekend you can turn those ugly and outdated metal, wood, or melamine cabinets that are nothing but an eyesore into beautiful and modern looking cabinets for under $100.00. Maybe it will be the inspiration you need to whip up same tasty treats in your kitchen and invite me over to taste test! Now, that you are all running to Home Depot and Lowe's to get your kits, I should also tell you that there is also a Rustoleum Countertop Transformations kit. While, I did not use the countertop product, if it works as well as the cabinet product you will not be disappointed in the results. 

The original eyesore! Kitchen-1950's style.
 


  




The other thing many of you know about me is I LOVE PINTEREST! In a Pinterest inspired moment, I made my basement door a chalkboard! Check it out below and I hope to personally welcome you to my new and improved (and finished) kitchen soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment